Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
For each visitor to our webpage, our web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name, if any, and collects the date and time of visit, the client IP address, and referring site. We collect the information above, as well as email addresses from visitors who choose to provide them, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
Personally Identifiable Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you provide it to us. This may occur when you complete user registration forms, complete an online survey, or when you place an order. The information may include your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number, age group, gender and other preferences. The types of personal information we collect may vary depending on your use of the features of the sites. If you register at the sites, enter a promotion, opt-in to receive emails or other offers or communications, we collect and store the information provided. If you prefer that we not collect this information, please do not provide us with such information.
Some of our mobile apps include opt-in, geo-location services that provide location-based services, such as store locators, promotional offers and other personalized content. Our mobile app includes opt-in “push notifications.” Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services or push notifications. If you consent to location services, we will collect information about the Wi-Fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you.
Northview Church and its third-party service providers may also use a variety of technologies that passively or automatically collect information about how the sites are accessed and used, including your browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the pages served to you, the time you browse, preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on the sites. This statistical data helps us understand what is interesting and relevant to users of the site so we can best tailor our content.
Pixels or Web Beacons: We also use web beacons or pixel tags, which are transparent graphic images placed on a webpage or in an email and indicate that a page or email has been viewed or to tell your browser to get content from another server. These may provide confirmation to us when you open an email from us.
Uses of Information
The anonymous and personal information we collect is used for internal review, to improve the content of our webpages, and to contact consumers for informational, marketing and commercial purposes, and it is not shared with other organizations for any purpose, except those circumstances stated below:
1. When you expressly authorize such disclosure.
2. To verify your identity.
3. Responding to your requests and questions.
4. In response to a request from local, state or federal law enforcement officials.
5. In response to a request by any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as a subpoena.
6. Where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is required by law.
7. In special circumstances, such as in response to a physical threat or perceived physical threat to any individual.
9. In order to provide the services or uses identified above, including contacting consumers for informational, marketing and for commercial purposes. Northview Church, like many organizations, may utilize third-party service providers for some routine services such as promotional mailings. In such cases, Northview Church provides only the information necessary to ensure the service is delivered and requires that the service provider sign a non-disclosure agreement agreeing to keep the customer’s information confidential and secure and limiting its use to the purpose for which it was disclosed. After the service provider has completed the service, the service provider must either destroy the information or return it to Northview Church.
“Cookies” and Advertisers
From time to time, we may use customer information for unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check back periodically.
Access to Personal Information
Upon a reasonable request, we will provide site visitors with access to information that we maintain about them. Consumers can request this information by writing to us at the address below. Upon a reasonable request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the number below or writing to us at the address below.
With respect to security, we have commercially reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. It is impossible to guarantee 100% security.
12900 Hazel Dell Parkway
Carmel, IN 46033
What can we help you find?